UTB™ (Universal Thermal Binocular) from OASYS Technology, LLC. , is currently the highest performance and smallest thermal binocular available which features true 640x480 [307,200 pixel] resolution.
An optional dual band IR and/or visible laser pointer is available Available with a choice of narrow, medium or wide FOV lenses With an operational runtime of more than 7.5 hours using (3) DL123 batteries.
The UTB also utilizes a simple menu function featuring a single button press allowing for essential operation eliminating the need to remember locations on the device for different functions while operating the system in darkness.
- The highest performance thermal binocular available
- Rugged design with simple menu functions
- Light weight, weighs 32 oz.
- Water resistant
- Operates for 7.5 hrs on 3 CR 123A battery
- Can also be powered with “AA” Batteries
- Digital video output
- Still photo capability
- Optional visible/IR laser pointers
- Tripod Mountable
- Greatly enhances vision at night or in dust or smoke conditions
- Operates in no light
- Remain covert while being able to see your target
- Covertly locate objects without visible light
- Hot spot and disturbed surface detection
- Routine crime watch patrols
- Crime scene investigations
- Provide a clear picture day or night
- Monitor suspect’s day or night
- Easily spot suspects in foliage or under vehicles
- The UTB uses 640x480 thermal detector capable of detection a man at well over 2000 meters under typical conditions.
- runs 7+ hours on (2) dl 123 batteries
- utilizes dl 123 or aa batteries
- 2.2x magnification
- thermal still photograph capture
- external thermal video capture
- 2 reticle selections
- tripod interface