ACOG 6x48 Scope, Dual Illuminated Green Dot .50 BMG M2 Ballistic Reticle w/ GDI Mount and ARD
The TA648MGO-M2 6x48 ACOG is a Machine Gun Optic (MGO) designed specifically for the .50 BMG M2 weapon system. The MGO provides the shooter enhanced target identification and increased hit probability out to 2000 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator. With a built-in 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the MGO allows the end user to incorporate the Trijicon 1x42 Reflex (RX30/RX34) sight for convoy operations and/or close combat situations or any other target designators.
The TA648MGO-M2 incorporates dual-illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. This allows the close in reflexive fire aiming point to be illuminated without the use of batteries. The tritium illuminates the aiming point in total darkness, and the fiber-optic self-adjusts reticle brightness during daylight according to ambient light conditions. This allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness.
- Fiber Optic Illumination Adjuster
- Integrated M1913 Rail
- 100m Zero and 500m Zero Zeroing Instructions Laser Etched on Left and Right Side of Optic
- GDI Dual Auto-Locking Quick Detach (ALQD™) Levers
- Anti-Reflection Device & Protective Flip Caps
- Dual Illuminated Green Dot Aiming Point for Close-in, Reflexive Fire
- BDC Designed with the .50 cal. Ammunition to Incorporate Spin Drift of the Round at Extended Distances
- Horizontal Target Reference System (50 Mils)
- Ranging Reticle from 100m (as shown in reticle image) to 2000m