ACOG 3.5x35 Scope, Dual Illuminated Green Horseshoe/Dot M249 Ballistic Reticle w/ GDI Mount and ARD
The TA11MGO-M249 3.5x35 ACOG is a Machine Gun Optic (MGO) designed specifically for the M249 weapon system. The MGO provides the shooter enhanced target identification and increased hit probability out to 1000 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator. With threaded bosses on the eyepiece housing, the TA11MGO-M249 allows the end user to incorporate the Trijicon RMR™ sight for convoy operations and/or close combat situations or any other target designators.
The TA11MGO-M249 incorporates dual-illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. This allows the aiming point to be illuminated without the use of batteries. The tritium illuminates the aiming point in total darkness, and the fiber-optic self-adjusts reticle brightness during daylight according to ambient light conditions. This allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness.
- Threaded Bosses Accepts Trijicon RMR
- 500m Field Zero and 10m BZO Zeroing Instructions Laser Etched on Left and Right Side of Optic
- GDI Auto-Locking Quick Detach (ALQD™) Levers
- Anti-Reflection Device & Protective Flip Caps
- Dual Illuminated Green Horseshoe Dot Reticle for Close-in, Reflexive Fire
- BDC Designed for the M249 and M855 Ammunition to incorporate Spin Drift of the Found at Extended Distances
- Horizontal Target Reference System (50 Mils)
- Integrated 10m Z Qualification Reticle
- Ranging Reticle from 100m (as shown in reticle image) to 1000m